Numerous animal species have the potential to bite humans; however the most important are those arising from snakes, dogs, cats and monkeys.
- Animal bites can get infected if they're not checked and treated quickly.
- Always seek medical advice if you have been bitten by an animal and the bite has broken the skin.
- Animals have a lot of bacteria in their mouths, which can cause an infection if a bite breaks the skin.
- These infections are rarely serious if treated quickly, but occasionally they can spread to the blood or other parts of the body.
- Serious infections such as tetanusand rabies are extremely important to look at. To prevent these infections prompt consultation is recommended.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Today : 58 This month : 58 Total : 7257copyright 2022 doctorphuket.com All Rights Reserved